The AS51313 network is managed by Keenondots.
Keenondots B.V. is a managed services provider based in Enschede, The Netherlands.
We are present in Equinix EN1 (Enschede, NL) and Previder PDC2 (Hengelo, NL).
Office: +31 53 4345992
NOC: +31 53 7503066 (24x7 for serious issues only)
- In general: we have an open peering policy
- We prefer not to enter into a peering contract
- Peers should have 24x7 NOC phone number available
- Peers should provide maintenance and outage notification
- Peers shall announce consistent routes across all interconnection points
- Peers must aggregate routes as much as possible
- Both parties must filter (bogon) route announcements from its customers by prefix.
- Keenondots will not accept any announcement smaller than /24 (IPv4)
- No route of last resort (default route) will be directed at Keenondots
- We filter incoming traffic that should originate from within our AS
- We prefer to configure MD5 passwords
- In the event of problems, we may shut down first and ask questions later
Please send all questions/inquiries about peering to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organisation: Keenondots B.V. (ORG-KB27-RIPE) (PeeringDB | RIPEstat)
AS number: 51313
AS macro: AS-KEENONDOTS
Facility: Previder PDC2
Facility: NIKHEF (via NL-ix)
Facility: Equinix EN1